[Fedora-livecd-list] Add package eject

Vnpenguin vnpenguin at vnoss.org
Sun Jan 21 08:18:38 UTC 2007

Hi,
There is also a error message when I build livecd with standard
packages list of David's scripts. This error occurs because the script
can not found /usr/bin/eject. By adding package "eject" into the list,
this message disapears :)

I just build a new release of our customized livecd with XFCE desktop.
Here is the list of all package http://vnoss.net/vn2663 . There are
many "non-free" packages on it and the CD was built specially with
Vietnamese support (input method, fonts, customized bookmark & add-ons
of firefox, databases for stardict, ...).

Thanks,

--
http://vnoss.org