[Fedora-livecd-list] LiveUSB to LiveUSB with F7?

C S nd_stew at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 22:07:27 UTC 2007

Gee, I was thinking the same, should be possible in
theory, wanted to find out if I was the only one
actually trying it...

I put the repo off on a partition with livecd-creator,
booted with a LiveUSB and setup the prereq's.  I've
tried it with and without the image in RAM with
--tmpdir reassigned.

However, during the install it seems to always fail
usually in the vicinity of the kernel:

localhost kernel: journal commit I/O errorrpmdb: fsync
Input/output error
error: db4 error(5) from db->sync: Input/output error
  Installing: python-libs

Ideas!?

--- Douglas McClendon