[Fedora-livecd-list] To: Mr Vahl et-al

Jane Dogalt jdogalt at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 10:54:17 UTC 2007

--- dexter <ddmbox2000 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I have to say thanks & great work on the kde livecd, it wasn't
> happening till
> you stepped up.
> Also the livecd tools are pretty well made (those redhat boys really
> do know
> what their doin :-) ) Mr Katz & Mr Zuethen should take applause here.
>
> ...dex

I'll go ahead and second that.  Especially as I've been particularly
critical in the past.  F7 rocks*! (it even suspends to ram and disk on
my epia-m10k out of the box!!!)

I look forward to the persistance wishlist being achieved for F8, along
with a good maturation cycle for the tools.  I have a feeling that F7
and F8 will bring back some of the folks that switched to ubuntu...

Thanks again to everybody who helped, especially those mentioned above.

Cheers!

-dmc/jdog