[Fedora-livecd-list] Targetting other file systems besides iso

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 16:03:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 12:41 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > 	See the attached patches - the first makes LiveCDTarget be a sub-class
> > of InstallationTarget, the second adds --target and the last adds
> > RawTarget which I've been playing with.
>
> 	So, there hasn't been any comments on these patches. Re-factoring out
> the InstallationTarget sub-class seems to me like a good start - can we
> get that patch merged?

I'm not ignoring you -- just was first trying to get Fedora 7 out on a
relatively stable toolset.  Now that that's out of the way, it's time to
step back and look at the big picture of what we're doing with the
livecd creation and see where we can and should go.

I'm hopefully going to sit down and write some things up in the next day
or so if I don't get otherwise distracted