[Fedora-livecd-list] Creation of a CentOS 5 Live CD

Patrice Guay patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Tue Jun 12 16:56:21 UTC 2007

I was able to create a CentOS 5 Live CD with livecd-tools 009. However,
before launching the livecd-creator, I had to increase the maximum
number of open files:

# ulimit -n 65535

I added a script in the kickstart configuration file to automatically
mount hard drive and logical volume partitions via
/etc/rc.d/init.d/centos-live. If anyone is interested, I could post the
script.

I would like to thank the livecd-tools coders for such a powerfull tool.

--
Patrice Guay