[Fedora-livecd-list] Latest liveCD tools

john pleines fuzzy601 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:22:09 UTC 2007

With the isolinux patch last Saturday, it took care of something that I
would need for the version of the livecd I was putting together. I then went
back and applied (6) previous patches I had in e-mails then tried to apply
the isolinux patch, patch complains about only able to apply one hunk
successfully. I get the same for the modules patch.

Could someone point me to a location where a patched script exists?

Much appreciated.

Also Jeremy the idea of going to a kickstart config sounds a lot cleaner.

Thanks,

John