[Fedora-livecd-list] Customizing home directory

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:40:08 UTC 2007

Hi again,

I'm sorry to re-post about this but I thought it might be possible
that somebody might have some new insights.

I'm working on a project where I want to customize the content of the
home directory - i.e. put some media files in to it. The project I'm
working on is to create a DVD for promoting Free Culture (i.e. Free
Software, Creative Commons, Public Domain etc): as part of it I plan
to include a live cd on the disc and I would love to use Fedora for
this. As it stands I think I'll probably end up using Knoppix because
there's a very straight forward method to stick some files on to the
desktop - any help would be hugely appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jon