[Fedora-livecd-list] patch review and move of livecd scm

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 21:22:47 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 14:00:03 David Zeuthen wrote:
> Also the repositories shouldn't be defined in the kickstart file, no? I
> expect that people pass them on the command line to livecd-creator and,
> I presume, to pungi too. Yes?

Pungi does not have the capability yet to define a repo on the cli.  I tried
to keep the cli options to a minimum so that it was simple and things were
defined in config files.  That said, I suppose one could define repos at the
cli, but I'd get really tired of typing in 2*N repos (one binary, one source)
for each "repo" I wanted to use (Core, Extras, That which shall not be named)

For that reason, the config files I'd stash in there would be genericized to
point at say the mirror list for Core and Extras, whereas the one used
internally may point to an internal mirror, or something like that.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora