[Fedora-livecd-list] RE: Patches on Error Case, Error Message Print Out

john pleines fuzzy601 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:17:39 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

I've been following the threads on the list regarding the errors and loop
filesystems being left behind. I'm still running across
similar problems, and thought I'd through my data into the mix, in the hope
it may help point to the problem.

Configuration Particulars:

I'm running FC6 from the January 2007 re-spins, with patches as of this
morning (03/07).

I have a single local repository from the Januaury 2007 re-spin CDs.

With the version of livecd tools out of git with Jeremy's latest
livecd-fix-unmount-on-error.patch and
livecd-better-errors.patch applied.

Still see filesystems left behind.

I have attached the kickstart file I'm using, and the output from
livecd-creator.

Thanks folks for all your efforts on this.

John