[Fedora-livecd-list] RE: Patches on Error Case, Error Message Print Out

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 02:15:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 16:01 -0800, john pleines wrote:
> Regarding the kickstart file, correct, brain fade occured here. I've
> attached the correct
> kickstart file. I have one other thought, although I was having
> problems prior to updating pykickstart, which I believe is at 0.98
> now, as livecd-creator was looking for pykickstart.version which did
> exist in 0.36-1.

Yeah -- I don't know that there's a good way to work with the older
version of pykickstart in FC6 easily.  I'll have to talk with clumens
about that.

You can probably workaround the problem by naming the repo something
other than "core" in the ks.cfg.  But filing something so that we can
handle the error better is definitely a good idea.  It might just make
sense to ensure the repos are named uniquely livecd-something-id since
they're not going to be preserved.