[Fedora-livecd-list] Current desktop livecd kickstart config

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 18:18:30 UTC 2007

Sorry for the lag in getting around to sending this, but here's the
config I'm using right now for the test3 live CD.

Things to note:
* Just pulls in the init script by cat'ing it in the %post.  This is a
tad messy, but functional for now.  Longer term, this should probably be
in a package that gets installed for live CD images
* Don't do auto-login.  With the facebrowser stuff and gdm work that
davidz has done, we want to let people choose a language, etc there
* Right now is doing rm -rf /usr/share/doc/* to try to get to fitting.
Even with that, we're still way too close for my level of comfort.

I think that committing as configs/livecd-fedora-desktop.ks looks
reasonable.  Sound good to you David?