[Fedora-livecd-list] Current desktop livecd kickstart config

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Fri Mar 23 23:00:56 UTC 2007

> > Minor note: /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/zz-liveinst don't put an icon
> > for liveinst on the desktop.
>
> Yeah, fixed with new anaconda built earlier today (xinitrc just runs
> scripts that end in .sh.  argh!)

Ah. This one* confuses first login into KDE. The directory $HOME/Desktop
is created during login. But with a working zz-liveinst there would be
a file $HOME/Desktop with the content of liveinst.desktop. And that's
bothering KDE.
I must have a look into it to see what script creates $HOME/Desktop for
Gnome and for KDE.

Sebastian

* I dropped into a shell during creation and replaced content of
zz-liveinst (anaconda-11.2.0.40-1) with the one from anaconda's cvs.
Assuming that this was the only change for this issue.