[Fedora-livecd-list] Groundwork for booting from USB sticks

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Mon Mar 26 22:12:55 UTC 2007

Although the charm of having a 4 or 8G thumb drive with several nifty
live cds and grub multi-boot has its appeal (especially on that
overly geeky looky what I've got way), my real concern is finding
something like this a month later and trying to figure out _what_ is
that stuff on there.  LiveOS?  With my memory, I can imagine googling
for LiveOS to figure out what it is.

A readme would address my concern very nicely.

Tim Wood