[Fedora-livecd-list] Netboot

Aaron Hanson a.hanson at f5.com
Fri May 11 18:29:25 UTC 2007

Hi Brian -

	Thanks for your suggestions and yes, I will continue to post
progress on this issue to the list. That is, unless someone feels it is
off-topic!

	I found my first mistake. The ramfs is a simple compressed cpio;
I forgot to use the "-H newc" option to cpio, which is necessary in this
case because the image is very big.

	Now I can net-boot and get to a bash shell. Unfortunately the
"init" script produced by mayflower is still confused by the absence of
any root device. I'm now trying to come up with a small patch to get
past this.

-Aaron