[Fedora-livecd-list] Anaconda & Kadischi

dexter ddmbox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 12 10:55:28 UTC 2007

Howdy Doody,

While trying to build a live-cd from the network, anaconda can't seem to grab
system-config-network-tui-1.3.96-1.fc6.noarch.rpm, It's looking in the wrong
place.

i.e using mirror: http://ftp.cica.es/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os
and with wireshark I see it trying to grab:
http://ftp.cica.es/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/system-config-network-tui-1.3.96-1.fc6.noarch.rpm

which is wrong and errors out with a 404 as all other rpms are comming from:
http://ftp.cica.es/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/*.rpm

all mirrors have tried have the same problem, I'm guessing there's an error in
some xml.file data but where?

...dex