[Fedora-livecd-list] More Anaconda & Kadischi

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Mon May 14 17:27:24 UTC 2007

> dexter wrote:
>> commenting out line 5 gets past this.
>>
>> 2.Next anaconda goes off into an endless loop and doesn't come back!
>> until Ctrl-c.
>>
>> using command:
>>
>> kadischi -C --kickstart=Desktop/minimal-livecd-dex.cfg \
>> http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os
>> \ iso/fedora-live.iso

I cannot reproduce this issue.
A few things I can think of are possible filesystem and/or package
corruption
not enough RAM in the machine, slower type processor.

That's about it with the information given.
Can you post the livecd.cfg kickstart file you are actually using that
does this..
and can you also attach the /tmp/anaconda.log when the stalling occurs?