[Fedora-livecd-list] force installation of RPMs

Heiko Andresen heiko.andresen at gmx.de
Wed May 23 07:36:11 UTC 2007

Ho

it's very disappointing to get no answer to a request. If I did
anything wrong like posting to the wrong mailinglist it would have
been nice to see anybody pointing that out.
I do not want to sound ungrateful. It's just that something is not
working with the communication between user and developer and I'm
wondering what that is.

--
Heiko