[Fedora-livecd-list] Problems with network setup on custom livecd

Elias Hunt hunt at m2s.com
Thu May 31 19:06:27 UTC 2007

Jeremy,

Here is a patch based on my conversation with Mark on supporting more
than 2 nameservers. I just changed it to effectively support an
unlimited number of nameservers. However I believe the linux network
stack may have a maximum it will use before failing a connection
attempt, I'm just not clear on what that number would be so went in
favor of infinite.

Either way, here is the patch file, hopefully generated correctly. It
would be great to see this in the next version so that we can return to
using the main build.

Mark, please let me know if there is an alternate place besides the list
that I should submit this. This will be my first time actually
submitting anything back to the community. :)

Thanks.
-Eli