[Fedora-livecd-list] Taking 6.93 for an A11y test drive

The iso is downloading as I write. My intention is to see if I can run
using Festival and the builtin Orca screen reader.

I understand David has made GDM accessible. What do I do to start speech
for GDM Login? Is it Ctrl-S for 5 seconds?

And, what login should I use?

Sorry for the fundamental questions--but I'm not finding even basic
documentation. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place?

Thanks in advance.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina a11y org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina a11y org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org