[Fedora-livecd-list] Livecd-tools and proxy

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:35:33 UTC 2007

Hey,

I'm not certain this is the problem I'm having but:

when I run livecd-tools it hangs after "setting intervals between checks
to 0 seconds".

If I wait long enough I get an error about mirrorlists and repo details
not being able to be retrieved, so I'm assuming my problem is with the
proxy server I'm behind. The details for the proxy are all set in yum,
but does livecd-tools not make use of this?

Can anybody help me out a bit with this?

Thanks in advance :D

Jon