[Fedora-livecd-list] selinux alerts and livecd doesn't boot

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 19:27:48 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-30 at 12:20 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> I created a livecd like i used to do.
> however during the installation of the packages for the livecd, there
> are lots of selinux denial notification popped on the system tray.

Yeah, most of this is just noise due to chroots and SELinux not being
very smart with chroots :(

> however, non of my 7 livecds I recreated was bootable.
> during the build i can see restorecon /proc/1xxxx : permission denied.

It might be that policy has changed such that creating F7 live images
with F8 isn't working.  I haven't tried an F7 image in a while.  I'll
try to kick one off to see what happens after I finish getting the test3
images taken care of.