[Fedora-livecd-list] Trimming the size of LiveCD's

Elias Hunt hunt at m2s.com
Tue Oct 2 21:09:24 UTC 2007

I believe I've done this correctly based on the way other kickstart data
is used, but I'm not particularly familiar with python.

I won't be able to test this until at least tomorrow, but wanted to
submit it in case someone can tell me it's completely broken, there's a
better way, or in case I hit the nail on the head and it can be merged
sooner rather than later.

Thanks.
-Eli