[Fedora-livecd-list] Bootloader timeout and default kernel checkin to git?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 14:48:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 10:32 -0400, Elias Hunt wrote:
> I noticed that there was a git checking to livecd for supporting new
> kickstart use of bootloader timeout and default kernel. Is there
> anywhere that tells the proper format for these in the kickstart file?

Well, pykickstart isn't built yet, so the syntax isn't set in stone.
But it's basically what I suggested the last time the discussion was had
    bootloader --timeout=foo
to set the timeout and
    bootloader --default=kernel-xen
to set the default to kernel-xen.  And the options can, of course, be
combined as well as the rest of the bootloader options already available
(of which --append is really the only relevant one for live images)