[Fedora-livecd-list] hit send and then check inbox

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Sun Oct 7 20:47:58 UTC 2007

Okay... I hit send and then looked at my inbox and there are all
these new messages.

It sounds like I should give another shot at F8 test 3 or rawhide
with the git version of livecd-tools since I'd already noticed
differences in what little I've actually done with livecd-tools (as
opposed to fighting vmware/fedora/livecd-tools).

Some more material in the README would be helpful.  If you want
Jeremy, I'll be happy to post suggested changes to the list...

Tim