[Fedora-livecd-list] Test Post Operations Without Going Through the Whole Livecd Process

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Fri Apr 4 16:16:20 UTC 2008

I suspect the answer is there isn't a way.  But, if livecd-tools had
some minor changes (step 1 & 2 below) it could be done (step 3):

1) Add a flag that tells livecd-tools to not delete temp files
2) Add a second flag that tells livecd-tools to use an existing set of
temp files
3) Split your ks into two parts: the parts before post and the post/post
nochroot sections

Mmmm useful...

Tim

Tim Wood, CLP, RHCT
719.338.7484 (tel)

The Data Wranglers
Web, Database & more since    since 1994
www.datawranglers.com