[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

James Gallagher jbgallagher2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 19:16:11 UTC 2008

erm, that guy seems to have nothing but problems with
Fedora on his ASUS Eee PC. I posted a howto here

I have to package the required development rpms for my
script to work, that's just silly.

Just 20mb and you guys can't fit the files in?

Ok, well, I'm not gonna be rude, and I'm not gonna
dictate, I don't give my free time to create this
great OS, and I do thank you all.

Best wishes for the F9 release

James