[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 20:22:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 20:16 +0100, James Gallagher wrote:
> I have to package the required development rpms for my
> script to work, that's just silly.
>
> Just 20mb and you guys can't fit the files in?

Like I said, there's not any space left on the disc.  We can't just add
things without removing something else -- there's a fundamental limit
that we hit up against (the size of a CD) and which we are constantly
having to make tradeoffs against.  If you can suggest something to free
up the space, then there can be a real discussion.  Otherwise, it's just
bikeshedding.