[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Tue Apr 8 00:48:37 UTC 2008

I noticed that.  I was proposing something of a compromise.  If XFCE and
a limited number of languages would work, it should be fairly
straightforward to craft something that's (at least) close to what he wants.

Tim

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 18:00 -0600, Tim Wood wrote:
>
>> It sounds like the kickstart in question is going to have to be for a
>> DVD or a supplemental one (like the XFCE one) with various trade-offs.
>>

> Except that the original poster wasn't asking for a kickstart or an
> alternate image, he was asking for the inclusion of additional packages
> on the distributed images.
>
> Jeremy
>
> --

Tim Wood, CLP, RHCT
719.338.7484 (tel)

The Data Wranglers
Web, Database & more since    since 1994
www.datawranglers.com