[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

James Gallagher jbgallagher2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 08:25:10 UTC 2008

ok, timezones mean you guys can't reply for a while,
but let me add this.

I've been a major supporter of Fedora for over 4
years,  I realize I'm on the "user" side and your team
is the "development" side, but it's "quid pro quo"
right?

How about a little help here to make the user
experience smoother?

cheers

James

--- James Gallagher <jbgallagher2000 at yahoo.co.uk>