[Fedora-livecd-list] Kickstart templating and localized spins

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Sun Apr 13 22:36:26 UTC 2008

Jeroen,  Double plus good.  The basic division of labor looks right to
me ... for what that's worth ;-)

Anything that people might want to overide that can't be overidden
should be moved to the 'top' level kickstart.  I can't remember what
things fall into that category, but candidates that come to mind include
repositories, timezone and (possibly) networking.  I believe these would
generally go into the localization kickstart.

Similarly, there are certain packages that are currently included in the
low level kickstarts that (1) arn't actually necessary and (2) some
people don't want.  SE Linux comes to mind.  I suspect those items would
generally be grouped under the live-desktop.ks.

Tim