[Fedora-livecd-list] FWD: Problem with todays git version

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon Apr 14 06:56:34 UTC 2008

I tried to send the following message to the revisor list, but it
seems that the message does not arrive. Let me try this list instead...

From: lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no (Lars Bjørndal)
To: Revisor User Discussion and Support List <revisor-users at fedoraunity.org>
Subject: Problem with todays git version
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:09:57 +0200

Hello, list!

Todays git version of revisor is not compilable. ./reconfigure cannot
find revisor/modwui (whatever it is good for...).

I still would like to build a working livecd from my Fedora 8 box with
revisor's command line interface. Should I expect to be able to do so,
or should I instead go back to livecd-creator?

Lars