[Fedora-livecd-list] Issue with current Revisor Rawhide version

sebastian at when.com sebastian at when.com
Mon Apr 14 19:35:44 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure, whether this is the right place, but I was just trying to
use the current revisor rawhide version (2.1.0-1rc7.f9)...

The major problem I encountered was, that the whole process takes hours
to complete (well, I stopped it before it was able to finish): When I
had a look at the revisor-rundir folder in /var/tmp/, I figured out,
that the LiveOS folder was somehow blown up:

ext3fs.img has 2.8 GB (!) and squashfs.img up to 9.1 GB (!), which seems
to me quite big (I'm just preparing a live CD with about 700 MB).

No, I haven't filed a bug, yet ;) I just wanted to mention this first...

Sebastian