[Fedora-livecd-list] fc7 revisor re-spinned install CD failed to install 3rd party packages

jie sun jiesun66 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 20:43:37 UTC 2008

Hi,
  I tried to re-spin fc7 with revisor and add some 3rd party packages. I run revisor successfully with new repo and burnt the iso file to a CD. I can see the 3rd party packages are on the CD package list. But after install with the CD, non of the 3rd party packages gets installed. Only fedora existing packages gets installed.

  Did I missed something while running revisor?  Does anybody know how to install 3rd party packages with revisor?

Regards,
Jie Sun

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99