[Fedora-livecd-list] Revisor and disk space

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Apr 20 11:18:26 UTC 2008

Lars Bjørndal wrote:
> Hello, list!
>
> I would like to build a livecd on a system with too litle disk
> space available. I therefor tried to mount /var/tmp as sshfs, but
> then, I got the following error:
>
> Architecture list: ['athlon', 'i686', 'i586', 'i486', 'i386', 'noarch']
> Initting progress bar for Loading Repositories
> Loading Repositories:                                                              Loading Repositories:                                                       0.0% Getting configuration from /etc/revisor/conf.d/revisor-f8lrs-i386.conf
> error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - No such file or directory (2)
> error: cannot open Packages database in /var/tmp/revisor/var/lib/rpm
> yum.YumBase.doConfigSetup failed, probably an invalid configuration file /etc/revisor/conf.d/revisor-f8lrs-i386.conf
> [root at cd ~]#
>
> Why?

I'd think it has more to do with the sshfs mount then it has to do with
Revisor... /var/tmp/revisor is to become the mount point for a loopback
mount and now it is a remote filesystem.

Maybe you could set the working_directory to somewhere else, mount that
location remotely using sshfs, and let /var/tmp/revisor be.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip