[Fedora-livecd-list] new dbus 1.2.6-1 breaks livecd images:

مؤيد السعدي muayyad.alsadi at ojuba.org
Tue Dec 9 15:32:48 UTC 2008

I have problems with dbus/hal but it's different

  Installing: fedora-screensaver-theme     ##################### [981/982]
  Installing: gnome-screensaver            ##################### [982/982]

Introspect error on :1.0:/org/freedesktop/Hal/Manager:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: A
security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this message to
this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected message had
interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable" member "Introspect" error
name "(unset)" destination ":1.0")
/usr/sbin/setenforce: SELinux is disabled
Removing password for user root.

it's not fatal so I just ignore it
note: I have installed some components from pending updates