[Fedora-livecd-list] Config files for livecd-tools

lewis at codesign2.com lewis at codesign2.com
Wed Dec 10 07:48:02 UTC 2008

Mght as well tag this on here, ArtStudio is that supposed to have a
kickstart file also as a noob developer how would I add files to a
kickstart file like in Debian's Live Helper Package, Im sure kickstart is
just as good if not better (less files and confusion I assume) but at the
moment I can't really build anything without it moaning about fitting
packages in and can't find any solid documentation (can't stand that wiki
page)

Thanks