[Fedora-livecd-list] Allowing livecd images large than 4GiB

Bryan J Smith bjs at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 15:07:19 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 17:49 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> I'm not against allowing udf, but we should probably use iso9660 unless
> the size forces us to need udf just to avoid problems on as many systems
> as we can.

I just wanted to note that I was analyzing from a standpoint of
ignorance and assumption, and not hands-on testing with the patch.  I
don't anyone basing decisions on my commentary other than as a "review,"
but not actual testing.

--
Bryan J Smith - Senior Consultant - Red Hat GPS SE US
mailto:bjs at redhat.com      +1 (407) 489-7013 (Mobile)