[Fedora-livecd-list] cant find filesystem /dev/root

Lane Brooks lbrooks at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 18 14:35:18 UTC 2008

I finally found a way around that I am posting to the list in case it
helps someone else.  Things started working when I started building
initrd using the --with ata_generic --with libata options.

Lane