[Fedora-livecd-list] Issue with SELinux and /mnt/live on Fedora Live CD

Todd N todd655495 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 21:45:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to use openvpn on a Fedora Live CD built using livecd-creator.  I'd like to have openvpn grab the required certificates and keys from somewhere other than /etc/openvpn - specifically a directory under /mnt/live.  However, on configuring such a VPN connection, when trying to actually connect to it, SELinux balks, returning the following error:

SELinux is preventing openvpn (openvpn_t) "search" to ./mnt (mnt_t).

What can I do within SELinux to allow openvpn to access an external file system?  Is there a specific policy change that I can make to allow this type of access?

Thanks for any help that can be offered.  If you need any more information, please let me know.

Todd