[Fedora-livecd-list] More on LiveCD build fails: setenforce / startX

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Sun Jun 8 18:13:31 UTC 2008

I built the latest git version and tested my kickstart against it and
received the following:

     > livecd-creator \
    --config="/media/installers/Linux/kickstarts/sw-gateway/sw-gateway-ks-0.3.06.cfg"
    \
    --cache=/var/tmp --fslabel=swg-0.3.06

    [snip]

      Installing: yum-packagekit               #####################
    [833/833]

    /usr/sbin/setenforce: SELinux is disabled
    Error creating Live CD : Unable to set unencrypted password due to
    lack of /bin/echo

According to rpmfind.net, bin/echo is part of the coreutils package on
F9.  The kickstart in question already includes the core group, but I
added the coreutils package.  So I've got a kickstart that looks like:

    [snip]
    @core
    [snip]
    coreutils
    [snip]

Then I re-ran livecd-creator as above and received the same error.
Suggestions?

Tim