[Fedora-livecd-list] New livecd-iso-to-disk man page.

Pedro Silva pedrofsilva at netcabo.pt
Mon Jun 9 14:45:12 UTC 2008

Seg, 2008-06-09 às 10:38 -0400, Jeremy Katz escreveu:
> On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 17:29 +0100, Pedro Silva wrote:
> > Attached is the new version of livecd-iso-to-disk's man page written in
> > POD. I followed Daniel and Jeremy's guidelines and example files to put
> > more information into the man page.
>
> Looks like a good start to me.  If you don't have any problem with it,
> I'll add it to the git tree later today

Sure!

I also created a request to be added to gitlivecd group. When I learn
how to use git, I can ease some burden by making changes to man pages my
self in git.

I guess there's only one man page left to start, livecd-iso-to-pxeboot.
Since I never used it, although I understand the pxe subject, can
someone briefly tell me how livecd-iso-to-pxeboot works?

Best regards,
--
Pedro Silva