[Fedora-livecd-list] Networking during install

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 17:08:30 UTC 2008

I have an odd question. I am trying to build a livecd for a partner, and
hte rpm will not install via the livecd (net net is that the pre-scripts
which they use dont play well in a chrooted env.

I figured I would work around this by putting a wget int he post section
to get the rpm from the repo, and then install it locally. Yum gives me
this error:

rpmdb: Program version 4.3 doesn't match environment version
error: db4 error(-30974) from dbenv->open: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database
environment version mismatch
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 -  (-30974)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm

Any way around this? This is on the RHEL5 livecd tools.

-- bk