[Fedora-livecd-list] F9 Install server locks up on selinux-policy-targeted

Todd N todd655495 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 19:38:10 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm attempting to create a Fedora 9 Live CD on a Fedora 9 system.  The livecd-creator script installs some of the packages, but when it gets to selinux-policy-targeted, the following message appears on my screen:

libsemanage.dbase_llist_query:  could not query record value

and then the system I am using to do the livecd creation freezes up completely.  I cannot even use Alt-F1, Alt-F2, etc. to switch between terminals.

Any help, pointers, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd N