[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-iso-to-disk remote

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 18:43:17 UTC 2008

--- Thiago Braga Santana
<thiago.braga.santana at gmail.com> wrote:

> Obrigado pela resposta rápida Tim.
>
> Eu compreendo perfeitamente a sua informação, mas
> como devo proceder, se
> estou no computador onde o usbdisk está ligado?
> (Detalhe: o computador não tiver Linux instalado)

Thiago,

I'll try to translate for you, if I can,

you say thank you Tim for your quick response.

I understand your response perfectly with your
information, but how should I proceed because I am on
computer without the usbdisk.

The big Detail:
The other computer does not have Linux installed.

Why not run a LiveCD on that computer and do what Tim
suggests and share the partition where the iso is
located?

Regards,

Antonio