[Fedora-livecd-list] multiple live images on one usb stick

Chris Negus cnegus at rucls.net
Tue Mar 18 12:00:21 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 22:22 +0000, Andreas Winkelbauer wrote:
> hi,
>
> is it possible to have more than one, let's say two, live images on one usb
> stick (for example F8 and F9-beta)?

Yes, that is possible, but I doubt that livecd-creator will let you do
that. I make live CDs/DVDs all the time that have multiple live/install
images on a single medium. You just have to make sure the compressed
images are named differently and that the isolinux.cfg file points to
the right initrds, kernels and images.

-- Chris Negus