[Fedora-livecd-list] How To Create a LiveCD for Xen

M P Sairam msairam at intoto.com
Thu Mar 20 09:44:35 UTC 2008

Hi,
    I want to create a live CD which can work in Xen. can any one help me?
    I googled it but i didn't get good enough material.

Thanks in advance,
--
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.