[Fedora-livecd-list] Is there any possibility of Official Fedora Live CD to have Easylist

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 02:39:58 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I have checked out other livecds.  I have tested for
instance the Kubuntu LiveCD.  I tried konqueror and to
my surprise there were no adds the internet experience
was awesome.  I checked out the Adblock filters and
they had a file called Easylist

http://easylist.adblockplus.org/adblock_rick752.txt

Is there any possibility of incorporating it in to
Fedora's LiveCD?  It stops a bunch of popups/ads that
clog up the internet experience.  It was included in
konqueror.  If the answer is no, then I apologize for
asking as I can add it manually, but it is not for me,
but for other potential Fedora users.

I use Slax Linux Live CD as well and there I manually
set it up and I browse without any distractions that
would otherwise slow down my internet experience.  I
think the incorporation of this would make browsing
experience better for potential users.

My $0.02

Regards,

Antonio