[Fedora-livecd-list] Future features - GUI and Windows / OS X creator?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 20:47:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 15:41 -0500, Stewart Adam wrote:
> Are there any plans for adding a GUI to the livecd tools

It's not something that I'm that strongly interested in... for creating
the config, there is system-config-kickstart (and fixes/improvements to
it are always welcome) to generate a config.  But for actually running
livecd-creator, I really don't think that it buys much.

For taking a live image and putting it on a usb stick, there's
https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/

> and/or
> supporting Windows and OS X in future? I would be interested in helping
> develop both features, but I would definetly need some help with the
> Windows and OS X ports.

Ermm, supporting them how?