[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Error module loop not found

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 09:47:21 UTC 2008

Junior Tomazelli wrote:
> Don´t exists one away to install the old kernel with his structure? If

That would be an interesting feature, but afaik you can't specify package versions in kickstart like in .spec (e.g. here it would be kernel < 2.6.27 )

> don't what I have the modify in the source that you suggest?

SRPM I linked to has those upstream patches included, but anyway, next F9 kernel will have this fixed by changing loop back to kmod:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/kernel/F-9/kernel.spec?r1=1.858&r2=1.859
If you're impatient, you can build F9 kernel from Fedora CVS.