[Fedora-livecd-list] Livecd-creator and source rpms

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 3 21:08:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

If I am building and distributing a ISO containing Fedora packages, I
would also want to distribute the equivalent source ISO. Unlike Pungi
which does this by default, livecd-creator doesn't seem to have a easy
way to do this. It especially becomes tricky if I am including not just
the GA packages but also including updates. Can livecd-creator be
modified to build source ISO images as well?

Rahul